Welcome to our Harvest Moon Roleplay ^^ Please, feel free to have a look around!
Our official chatroom chat.deviantart.com/chat/RPHar…
For a list of available characters, click this link dahm-rp.deviantart.com/blog/40…
October 14th, We are in need of roleplayers at the moment! Please, if you know anyone who may be interested in this roleplay, or have friends who liked the game, please direct them to this page. We're sorry for the slow start, but the more roleplayers we have, the faster we'll be moving along! Group members, please help to recruit new members and roleplayers.
If you'd like to join, please follow the instructions below
1. Choose a character from the available characters; . If a name isn't on it but there isn't a roleplay account for them either, then we've already accepted someone's application are waiting for their account to be made.
2. Send us a note (please type a subject like this: "Application: -Insert Character Name Here-") filling out the form below:
a) Which character do you want?:
b) Why do you want to role-play as this character?:
c) Show us, write a monologue (it should be a paragraph, meaning 4 or 5 lines at least, in first person please), any subject will be accepted:
d) How many times a week you think you could check your comments?:
e) Do you have anything else you want to add?
3. Please do not create an account before receiving the note telling that you’re in.
4. Once you’re in, don’t forget to submit an introduction journal. Remaining confidential or mentioning your main account is up to you.
5. Please do not make your activity invisible.
6. After everything is ready, the club will add you to the character list. We'll also give you an icon, or you can choose to make your own as long as it's clear which character you're RPing.
7. OCs are currently allowed, but only for people that are RPing an actual character in the series. When sending in an application, you can omit the "How many times a week you think you could check your comments?" question, because I'll already know.
1. You should stay in character to give characters more realistic aura.
2. You can mention certain pairings, but let's not advertise them too much in case somebody doesn't support that pairing.
3. Keep the accounts active! How does “at least twice a week” sound? If you're away for 4 weeks, your account will be terminated. I'll warn you on your main account when you're inactive for 3 weeks.
4. If you’re going on a hiatus, please inform people by mentioning it in your journal. Don’t forget to tell how long you will be gone.
5. Be creative! If your character isn't seen much, then improvise. How do you think they would act?
6. Please be nice to others, don’t use slang. Try to type out words, ex. "you" instead of "u"
7. At the moment, only 1 canon character is allowed per person and one OC.
8. Please do not make your activity invisible!!!!
9. Let’s try to keep spoilers to a minimum! You should probably state in your journal somewhere if you mind being spoiled or not, etc. but people still shouldn’t be shouting out spoilers about the games too much.
10. Try to make it as obvious as possible who you are. Your character's name in the username, etc. We don't want your fellow roleplayers to be confused.
11. Be polite to others. Don't say anything that may offend them, and please keep fighting to a minimum. Just overall, please don't let the drama get too out of hand.